FOLDING PHONES

You guys may be aware of in the last few months companies are launching their folding phones
and also they have interesting folding patterns and also look very innovative but are they practical
according to me NO not at all they are not practical if we talk Samsung galaxy fold which is around 1.5 lakhs in India that is even way more than iPhone 11 pro max yeah I know that it is not folding
    but I want to tell you one thing guys that those folding phones are very very delicate they can be scratched by your fingernail and the there is no such tempered available in the market so yeah you need to take care of them like a newborn baby so my point is this technology is evolving its now not a wise decision to buy a folding phone so I would say that rather go with a flagship phone at that price like one plus, apple or even Samsung Note or S series. I hope you u guys got my point 
so thank you for reading and do comment down below what do you guys think
about folding phones
 
                                                                                    Image result for folding phones samsung

Comments

Popular Posts