WHO AM I ? (INTRODUCTION)

Image result for who am i
So guys hi I am Vedant Khatri from Bareilly (UP) this is the first blog firstly I want to tell you about my self
well in the family I have  three members I, my mom and my dad both of them are doctors and who serve the nation selflessly
well if you talk about my passion I am passionate towards coding and my hobbies are I love to read novels well my favorite novel is full harry potter series also I love to play musical keyboard and the aim of my life to be an AI developer
thank you guys for reading
do tell me about yourself in the comment section 

Comments

  1. Great! Keep it up.. looking forward for more astounding blogs in future! 👍

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey vedant
    Aviral here
    Nice work and i wish u all the best for your future and hope that you may get success in your life.
    👍👍😊

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts