OFFLINE VS ONLINE #saveyourmoney

Well hello guys today I am writing a very interesting blog on the smartphone which can save your money so do not skip and read the entire blog on
Image result for OFFLINE VS ONLINE PHONE
we all use a smartphone but when we have to buy one a very oblivious question comes in our mind that should we buy a mobile offline or online well today I am going to solve your query
I have recently purchased a smartphone which was poco x2 (not advertising) offline on which I regret because the cost of the smartphone is 16000. As the phone was not available online so I went offline the seller bought the phone online for 16000 and was selling for 16500 the same phone well due to my situation I have to buy it for 16500 offline. Yeah I know 500rs don't make a big difference but after few days on Flipkart, the same phone was available., Yeah the price was 16000 only but they were giving 10% off on SBI credit card after using that card the effective price of the phone would be around 14900 so if I would have waited for some time I would save around 1600 bucks as I was having the SBI credit card so guys I would suggest you that whenever you going to buy a phone first ask your offline seller and compare the price with online do check the offers on online. But to sell your old phone goes offline because Flipkart and amazon will show a really great price for your old phone. But if there is even if there is a very very very small mark on your phone they will reject your phone, when they come to deliver your new phone, and even charge you 100rs as pick up fees even if they don't accept your phone.  In 99.99% cases they will reject your old phone, believe me, it has happened with me so always see your phone offline or on Olx well coming back to point so these are some benefits if you buy a phone online
1- You can get insurance for your phone at a great price (eg Flipkart CMP)
2- You get great to resell value of your phone in around 18 months 
3- 10 days replacement 
4- generally get a phone at a lower rate than offline
 & many more 


well, guys, I hope you have got my point so if you have any question do comment in the  comment section 
 thank you for reading 



Comments

Popular Posts